Sparkling white toilets looks more inviting and it also helps to make it look cleaner. Toilets are prone to dirty germs, bacteria and stains that result from the bacteria buildup from the water and residue. House Cleaning is essential for your toilets at least once a week to remove the germs and bacteria to prevent the buildup. Use a special toilet cleaner when house cleaning to disinfect the fixture and clean it.
Follow Tips of House Cleaning West Linn:
1. When house cleaning, flush the toilet to moisten the inside of the bowl. Then sprinkle some borax or even the baking soda on the sides of the bowl and beneath the rim.
2. Put some vinegar or lemon juice in the spray bottle and then spray it in the inside of the bowl when house cleaning. If you have used baking soda then you will hear some fizzy sounds when the acidic vinegar or juice reacts with it. Allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes up till 2 hours.
3. Scrub the interior of the toilet bowl with the brush or stiff bristle hand scrubber to remove the germs and the bacteria that has been building up. After that flush the toilet 2-3 times to rinse the cleanser residue from the toilet during house cleaning.
4. During house cleaning process apply bleach or bleach based cleaning product any use it on the stains. Use ½ cup of bleach or you can even apply the commercial toilet cleaner as it is instructed on the package. Lastly, let the cleaner soak for at least 15 minutes.
5. When you are house cleaning make sure to scrub the toilet properly with the brush. After that flush the toilet 2 or 3 times to rinse the bowl after cleaning it.
6. Wipe down the toilet seat and the exterior of your toilet with the vinegar dampened cloth. Use a diluted solution of 1 cup of bleach and almost 1 cups of water to wipe down the exterior of your toilet during the house cleaning process.
Things you need:
- Baking soda
- Toilet brush
- Cleaning cloth
Keep in mind to turn off the water in your toilet and flush it to empty the bowl. Sometimes it’s easy to treat and scrub the toilet rings when you drop the water level below the stain.
Make sure that you don’t combine the bleach and ammonia together as it can produce dangerous fumes. Rinse out the toilet properly before adding bleach to avoid accident.
➤If you are not able to clean your toilet on regular basis because of work or tight schedule then get in touch House Cleaning West Linn as we are always ready to offer our services. Let us make your toilets sparkling clean once again. Call your local House Cleaning West Linn office now to get help from the top professional experts who are always ready to help! We are just a call away.